Women In The Footwear Industry’s Local Chapters
There are ten WIFI chapters across the country in cities that have a concentration of footwear companies and/or a large footwear employee population. Each chapter is led by a pair of co-chairs who help to bring women in footwear together to connect, socialize, and learn, and each chapter has approximately two events per year.
Below are the WIFI chapters and the women who lead them. To register for a specific local chapter, please click on the button below, then select the city that’s near you.
- Boston, MA – Elaine Eaton, Converse, Tara McRae, Clarks
- Columbus, OH– Carrie Brady, DSW
- Charlotte, NC– Brittany Moeller, Rack Room Shoes and Cindy Brown, Keds
- Las Vegas, NV– Kathy Forstadt, Zappos.com
- Los Angeles, CA– Jennet Chow, Evolution Design Lab and Leslie Gallin, FN PLATFORM
- Milwaukee, WI – Jami Schiff, Skechers and Jennifer Gustafson, Keds
- New York, NY – Faryl Morse, Farylrobin and Alena Margolis
- Portland, OR – Lori Haddan, KEEN and Marissa Ellberger, Under Armour
- St. Louis, MO – Jessica Ulrich, White Mountain and Liz Robison, Caleres
- Seattle, WA – Erica Floyd, Nordstrom and Denise Smith, Topline
Don’t see your city listed? You can still participate! We have WIFI National events twice each year, and a monthly Lunch and Learn Webinar Series. So matter where you are in the country, you can actively participate in Two Ten WIFI!