Women In The Footwear Industry (WIFI)
Co-founded in 2010 by industry leaders Diane Sullivan and Carol Baiocchi, Two Ten WIFI harnesses the collective power of footwear industry influencers and leaders to mentor each other, learn from experts in their field, and to advance the mission of the Two Ten Footwear Foundation.
WIFI has more than 4,000 members nationwide and ten regional chapters. The Program actively connects and inspires the industry’s most influential women and next-generation leaders; provides a forum for empowering women through mentoring, professional development, relationship-building and events: and advocates for the Two Ten Footwear Foundation.
There are ten WIFI chapters across the country in cities that have a concentration of footwear companies and/or a large footwear employee population. Each chapter is led by a pair of co-chairs who help to bring women in footwear together to connect, socialize, and learn, and each chapter has approximately two events per year.
- Boston, MA – Elaine Eaton, Converse, Deb Gendreau Flynn, Honeywell
- Columbus, OH– OPEN
- Charlotte, NC– Brittany Moeller, Rack Room Shoes and Cindy Brown, Keds
- Las Vegas, NV– Kathy Forstadt, Zappos.com
- Los Angeles, CA– Jennet Chow, Evolution Design Lab and Leslie Gallin
- Milwaukee, WI – Jami Schiff, Skechers and Jennifer Gustafson, Keds
- New York, NY – Faryl Morse, Farylrobin and Sandi Mines, Footwear News
- Portland, OR – Marissa Ellberger, PENSOLE
- St. Louis, MO – Jessica Ulrich, White Mountain and Liz Robison, Caleres
- Seattle, WA – Katy McCann, Nordstrom and Denise Smith, Topline
To register for a specific local chapter, please click on the button below, then select the city that’s near you.
Don’t see your city listed? You can still participate! We have WIFI National events twice each year, and a monthly Lunch and Learn Webinar Series. So no matter where you are in the country, you can actively participate in Two Ten WIFI!
The Women In Footwear Industry (WIFI) Mentoring Program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect mentees with leaders across the footwear industry to learn and develop. Career mentoring helps you to expand networks, gain new knowledge and insights, and build new skills.
This mentee-driven, nine-month program facilitates one-to-one mentoring relationships that connect female professionals across the footwear industry.
Carol Baiocchi – From 50 Women to 4,000, The History of WIFI
Wendy Wood Yang – Work/Life Balance & Leadership