The Role of Two Ten HR Leadership
Ensure your company’s employees always have immediate access to information about Two Ten’s emergency financial assistance, natural disaster relief, counseling, educational and professional scholarships, career development groups, volunteer programs and more. Two Ten is an extension of your company’s EAP — make sure all of your associates know about us!
- Include Two Ten in your employee on-boarding dialog, and provide Two Ten material in your on-boarding packet
- Advocate for Two Ten within your company, to continually reinforce awareness of Two Ten’s free support, services and programs.
- Be a Two Ten ambassador by encouraging fundraising through Employee Giving Programs, participation in Two Ten Footwear Cares volunteer events, or unique Two Ten Day activities.
The Benefits of Two Ten HR Leadership
- Engage with other Human Resources professionals in the footwear industry, to expand your network and related resources
- Participate in the annual Two Ten Human Resources Leadership Summit, where industry HR professionals come together to share and learn from each other.
- Help shape the future of the footwear industry.
5 Simple Ways to Help & Engage:
- Become an ambassador and work with Two Ten to ensure that all of your employees have been informed of Two Ten’s programs and services. Make sure that your office/retail stores have current Two Ten information available; you can order outreach materials by contacting Liz Watson at email@example.com or by downloading them here.
- Help shape Two Ten’s programs by providing employee feedback by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participate in the Annual HR Summit and invite your co-workers.
- Actively participate in HRL’s LinkedIn group.
- Join the committee! The HRL brings together HR Professionals in order to strengthen the footwear community through promotion of Two Ten’s programs and services. Contact email@example.com to learn more about the benefits and commitment.