**Please Note: We are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of applications for financial assistance due to the COVID-19 crisis. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this global pandemic, and will respond as quickly as we can to each and every application in the order received.**
Two Ten offers emergency financial assistance to footwear employees and their families that have been affected by the COVID-19 global health pandemic. If you are experiencing a financial emergency due to challenges associated with COVID-19 and have been working in the footwear industry part-time, full-time or as a temp for at least one year, we are here to help.
We provide crisis relief including financial assistance, counseling, and information and referral services for eligible footwear industry employees.
Do you qualify for COVID-19 Assistance?
- The applicant must be working in the footwear and/or allied industries (full, part-time, contractor and temporary workers) for one (1) year minimum for crisis assistance.
- The applicant must not have received assistance from Two Ten for the past 12 months
- One award per household
- Verification of at least one year of employment in the footwear industry. This can include one of the following —
- A document from the company
- An email verification from HR including contact information
- 2 most recent W2s or tax returns
- Most recent business license
- Time in the footwear industry as verified by a reputable industry association (NSRA, NST, USRA, SSIA, etc.)
- Two most recent pay stubs
- Loss of household income
- Child care issues
- Increased financial responsibility for household
- If you were laid off or furloughed
COVID-19 Information and Resources
Free Online Cooking Classes for Kids (America’s Test Kitchen)
Free Online Cooking Classes for Adults (Milk Street Cooking School)
Free Online College Classes at Harvard (Harvard University)
Free Online College Classes at Brown (Brown University)
Free Online Piano Classes (Skoove)
Free Online Guitar Classes (Justin Guitar)
10 Tips for Self-Isolation (Reaction)
Staying Sane During Self-Quarantine (NY Daily News)
How to Cultivate Calm During Chaos – Podcast (Jack Kornfield & Tim Ferriss)