Two Ten offers emergency financial assistance to footwear employees and their families that have been affected by the COVID-19 global health pandemic. If you are experiencing a financial emergency due to challenges associated with COVID-19 and have been working in the footwear industry part-time, full-time or as a temp for at least one year, we are here to help.
We provide crisis relief including financial assistance, counseling, and information and referral services for eligible footwear industry employees.
Do you qualify for COVID-19 Assistance?
- The applicant must be working in the footwear and/or allied industries (full, part-time, contractor and temporary workers) for one (1) year minimum for crisis assistance.
- The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien.
- Date of hire document that comes from company to verify at least one year in the industry.
- We also accept emails verifications that clearly state who at the company the verification is coming from.
- We also accept most recent tax return.
- We also accept a business license.
- We also confirm time in the industry through verification from reputable industry associations (NSRA, NST, USRA, SSIA, etc.).
- We also need the employee’s two most recent paystubs from company.
- Loss of household income
- Child care issues
- Increased financial responsibility for household