Give Back By Creating Your Own Two Ten Day!
Anyone and everyone can host a Two Ten Day! This is an opportunity for individuals and companies in the footwear industry to rally with their teams and host a Two Ten celebration. Use your event as a way to raise awareness of the programs and services Two Ten offers and most importantly, have fun!
Create a committee and review these ideas from other company celebrations to get your creative juices flowing and figure out what will work best with your company’s culture.
- Schedule a Two Ten representative to join your celebration to talk about our services and professional programs
- Host a sample sale or bake sale in support of Two Ten
- Host a Footwear Cares volunteer event
- Pay $5 or $10 to wear jeans, slippers or your city’s sporting apparel to work for the day
- Hold a raffle or silent auction – with items like a day off, prime parking spot, breakfast with a senior executive, gift cards, etc.
- Create and sell candygrams or roses your coworkers can send to express their appreciation
- Encourage your team to give a token donation amount in honor of Two Ten: $2.10, $19.39, $80, $210, etc.
- Ask if your company will consider donating a portion of the days proceeds or matching employee donations
- Put the boss in “jail” for the day and set a fundraising goal to bail them out
- Host a company “happy hour” and charge $5 a cup
- Hold a company FitBit challenge!
Whatever you choose to do, please share it with the hashtag #TwoTenDay so we can thank you!
Email Jenny LaMott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.