Program Title: How Do You Attract and Retain Top Talent? A Two Ten Lunch & Learn
HRCI CREDIT INFORMATION
This activity, ID No. 383258, has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
Specified Credit Categories: HR (General)
Education Provider: Willis Towers Watson
Seminar Date: March 6, 2019
Program ID: 383258
Instructions for submitting this activity for recertification credit:
- Login to your profile at https://hrci.org/login
- Click the My Recertification link
- Review your progress dashboard and requirements
- Find the Continuing Education: Pre-Approved Activities section of your learning plan
- Click Add Activity
- Enter the Activity ID and click Search
- Click Select next to the activity title
- Enter the Start and End Dates that you attended the activity* and click Next
- Review the activity details, agree to the attestation and click Submit
* Because some activities are ongoing throughout the year, the Start and End Dates are left intentionally blank. To print/download a PDF of your Certificate of Completion, please click here.
The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval
SHRM CREDIT INFORMATION
Activity ID: 19-5ZWPH
To apply for SHRM credit please go to www.shrmcertification.org.
Willis Towers Watson is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.