HR Leadership Council
Two Ten’s Human Resources (HR) Leadership Council brings together footwear industry HR professionals to network, discuss emerging trends in talent management, share best practices, inform the direction of Two Ten programs, and strengthen the footwear community overall by helping to connect employees with Two Ten’s services and programs.
The Role of HR Leadership
One of the most important things that HR leaders can do is to ensure that their company’s employees know about Two Ten and the types of assistance that may be available through Two Ten, from emergency financial assistance and natural disaster relief to free and confidential counseling, professional development grants, college scholarships to career development groups, volunteer programs and more. If you’re an HR leader, you can help by:
- Including Two Ten in your employee on-boarding and providing Two Ten materials in your on-boarding packet
- Advocating for Two Ten within your company and reinforcing awareness of Two Ten’s free support, services and programs
- Being a Two Ten ambassador and encouraging fundraising through Employee Giving Programs and participation in Two Ten Footwear Cares community service days
The Benefits of Joining the Two Ten HR Leadership Council
- Engage with other HR leaders in the footwear industry to share your opinions and experiences with peers across the industry and expand your professional network
- Participate in panel discussions, leadership summits, and other events for the HR Leadership community
- Help shape the future of Two Ten programs
- Help shape the future of the footwear industry
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the HR Leadership Council or how to order Two Ten outreach materials. You can find an overview of Two Ten programs and services in the HR Professionals Toolkit.