The Two Ten Scholarship provides support for members of the footwear industry to attend certificate programs enhancing their career and education. This scholarship is capped at $2,000, and is a one-time, non-renewable gift, paid directly to the school for tuition fees only.
1. Applicants submissions must be received before the class deadline for submissions.
2. Applicants must be a minority. Minority is defined as any racial identification other than white.
3. Applicants must be 18 years of age.
4. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
5. Applicants must show financial need.
6. Applicants are selected based on their submission and this application.
1. The attached application must be filled out thoughtfully and completely
2. A photo ID proving residence
3. Most current tax return