The Next Generation Diversity Grants Program supports minority students in their journey to increase their knowledge in the world of footwear. Ideal candidates must be enrolled in a certificate program focusing on footwear design or footwear studies, with demonstrated interested in continuing their career in the footwear industry.
- Applicant must a minority, defined as any racial identification other than white
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year’s employment in the footwear industry
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or be eligible to study in the United States
- Applicant must be enrolled in a certificate program focusing on footwear design or footwear studies
- Applicant must be dedicated to a career in the footwear industry