Footwear Warriors Higher Education Scholarship
The Footwear Warriors Scholarship was designed to promote higher education among Veterans currently employed, or returning to work in the footwear industry after their tour of duty.
“We live in a great country made safe by Veterans who have served us well in incredibly trying and sensitive times around the world. It’s our collective responsibility to give them something in return, to prepare them for life after service. That’s why we launched this fund and encourage others to donate and help make a difference in the lives of our Veterans.”
Kevin Donahue, Chairman, Quabaug Charitable Foundation
- Applicants or their parents must have a minimum of two years employment in the footwear industry (1,000 hours over two years)
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicant must be a Veteran or a child of a Veteran
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational/technical school or nursing school
If you have further questions about our Scholarship Program, please contact ISTS.
- Application Open: December 1, 2022
- Renewal Application Open: January 4, 2023
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2023
- Employee/Design Program verification Deadline: April 8, 2023
- Notification of Selection Results: by June 2023
- Funds Disbursed: August 2023
Renewal Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
In addition to our above-noted requirements, applicants must upload a current college transcript and maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
PLEASE NOTE: All information must be submitted electronically. Any information sent physically to Two Ten or ISTS will not be attached, therefore marking the application as incomplete.