Two Ten Higher Education Scholarships are available to students who meet the eligibility requirements cited below. As a need-based Scholarship Program, awards are made based on financial need in addition to academic performance and personal character.
Students attending or planning to attend an accredited two or four year college, university, nursing or vocational/technical school for full or part-time study are welcome to apply. Awards of up to $3,000 annually are renewable for up to four years of undergraduate study.
- Applicants or their parents must have a minimum of two years’ employment in the footwear industry (1,000 hours over two years)
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Applicants must show financial need
- Applicant must be enrolled or about to enroll in an accredited two or four-year college, university, vocational/technical school or nursing school
- If you have additional questions about our Scholarship Program, please call International Scholarship & Tuition Services (ISTS) at (855) 670-ISTS or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or read through our industry or association specific scholarships below, select the one that most closely matches your eligibility and apply to the appropriate single scholarship.
Renewal Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
In addition to our above noted requirements, applicants must upload a current college transcript and maintain a 2.5 GPA or above.
PLEASE NOTE: All information must be submitted electronically. Any information sent physically to Two Ten or ISTS will not be attached, therefore marking the application as incomplete.
Questions? Please read through our FAQ page.