Education Resources & Services
Two Ten provides educational services to assist students and families navigate the college experience. Below is a list of resources to help guide students and families through a variety of important educational challenges.
- Salt Money: Salt is a resource that helps you plan for, pay for and repay the cost of your degree.
- uAspire: Through student advising and training, uAspire removes financial barriers to higher education.
- Unigo: A free service that connects students to scholarships, provides ACT/SAT prep and provides admissions advice.
- Student Loan Resources: Information for students and parents borrowing loans and tips on how to best manage funds based on their unique situations.
- Recovery Village: Offering scholarships to students pursuing a health-related degree program who have been personally affected by addiction