COVID-19 Assistance & Eligibility Requirements
Thank you for reaching out to Two Ten Footwear Foundation. Before we send you on to the Application portion, please take a moment to carefully read through the instructions below. We are committed to improving the lives and careers of America’s Footwear Community.
Eligibility for Crisis Assistance
- Client must be working in the footwear and/or allied industries (full, part-time, contractor and temporary workers) for one (1) year minimum for crisis assistance.
- Date of hire document that comes from company to verify at least one year in the industry.
- We also accept emails verifications that clearly state who at the company the verification is coming from.
- We also accept most recent tax return.
- We also accept business license.
- We also confirm time in industry through verification from reputable industry associations (NSRA, NST, USRA, SSIA, etc.).
- We also need the employee’s two most recent paystubs from company.
Affected by Disaster
- Loss of household income
- Child care issues
- Increased financial responsibility for household