Before we send you on to the application, please take a moment to carefully read through the instructions below.
Eligibility for COVID-19 Assistance & Natural Disaster Assistance
- Employees must be working in the footwear and/or allied industries (full, part-time, contractor and temporary workers) for one (1) year minimum for crisis assistance.
- Applicant must be 18 years old to apply.
- Anyone who has worked the majority of his/her life in the footwear and/or allied industries is eligible for financial assistance.
- If you have previously received financial assistance from Two Ten in the past 12 months, you are not eligible for additional assistance. However, emergency or crisis situations will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have been laid off or furloughed
All members of the footwear community are eligible for counseling and information and referral services regardless of the length of employment.
- Counseling is provided over-the-phone by licensed, professional social workers who can help address issues like family crises, substance or domestic abuse, depression, and chronic illness.
- Our social workers can also provide you with information and help you access resources within your community to assist you through tough times.
To expedite processing time, please gather the following documentation.
- Verification of at least one year of employment in the footwear industry. This can include one of the following —
- A document from the company
- An email verification from HR including contact information
- 2 most recent W2s or tax returns
- Most recent business license
- Time in the footwear industry as verified by a reputable industry association (NSRA, NST, USRA, SSIA, etc.)
- Two most recent pay stubs
Have you filled out an online application recently?
Use your email address and password to check on the status or to update information on your outstanding request. Duplicate applications will be rejected which will delay the processing of your current request.