Before we send you on to the application, please take a moment to carefully read through the instructions below.
Types of assistance can include:
- Mortgage and rent payments
- Utilities (gas, electric and water only)
- Auto payment, insurance and repairs
- Funeral expenses
- Disaster relief
Eligibility for COVID-19 Assistance or Crisis Assistance.
- Employees must be working in the footwear and/or allied industries (full, part-time, contractor and temporary workers) for one (1) year minimum for crisis assistance.
Eligibility for Standard Financial Assistance.
- Employees must be working in the footwear and/or allied industries for two (2) years minimum to be eligible for financial assistance.
Eligibility for All Assistance.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal resident alien.
- Applicant must be 18 years old to apply.
- Anyone who has worked the majority of his/her life in the footwear and/or allied industries is eligible for financial assistance.
- If you have previously received financial assistance from Two Ten in the past 24 months, you are not eligible for additional assistance. However, emergency or crisis situations will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
All members of the footwear community are eligible for counseling and information and referral services regardless of the length of employment.
- Counseling is provided over-the-phone by licensed, professional social workers who can help address issues like family crises, substance or domestic abuse, depression, and chronic illness.
- Our social workers can also provide you with information and help you access resources within your community to assist you through tough times.
To expedite processing time, please gather the following documentation.
- Your last two pay-stubs
- Date of hire documentation from your HR department
- For mortgage or rent: a copy of your current lease or mortgage statement
- For utilities: copies of your utility bills with the account number and remittance information listed clearly
- For help with auto expenses: Lienholder information for car payments, insurance policy documentation, and a copy of an estimate or a bill from a verifiable repair shop.
For your convenience, we have gathered samples of numerous bills (car loans, mortgage statements, insurance, utilities, etc.) that show what information is required and where on your statements you can find this information.
We understand that the information you will be providing is personal in nature. Your information will not be shared with your employer or anyone outside of the Two Ten Footwear Foundation. While waiting for your application to be processed, please contact the resources below for additional assistance.
Have you filled out an online application recently?
Use your email address and password to check on the status or to update information on your outstanding request. Duplicate applications will be rejected which will delay the processing of your current request.