Two Ten Day
Celebrate 2/10 with us!
February 10 is Two Ten Day, a day to celebrate the support and services Two Ten Footwear Foundation has been providing the footwear industry for over 80 years. It’s also an opportunity for individuals and companies to get together to raise awareness and funds for Two Ten. By doing so, you help ensure Two Ten can remain a pillar in the footwear community, providing vital resources to families in crisis every day and supporting our colleagues when they need it most.
It’s not too late to plan your company’s celebration! Below is a list of great ideas that other companies have done in the past to help inspire your own planning.
Here are some things to remember for your celebration:
- Make it fun!
- Let us know if you need support
- Encourage participants to post photos on social media and tag Two Ten
- Remind your attendees of the importance of Two Ten and the services we provide
Ways to get involved
- Host a sample sale in support of Two Ten
- Pay $5 or $10 to wear jeans, slippers or your city’s sporting apparel to work for the day
- Hold a raffle or silent auction – with items like a day off, prime parking spot, breakfast with a senior executive, gift cards, etc.
- Encourage your team to give a token donation amount in honor of Two Ten: $2.10, $19.39, $80, $210, etc. at twoten.org/donate
- Have your company offer a matching gift to inspire employee donations
- Share the Two Ten video with staff about the importance of our work
- Set a fundraising goal for the organization and provide updates throughout the day
- Convert excess inventory into urgently needed funds via the Two Ten Share Your Shoes program
We hope you will celebrate with us and thank you for supporting Two Ten.
About Two Ten
Two Ten Footwear Foundation is an independent nonprofit serving the American footwear community. We provide emergency financial assistance in times of hardship, crisis or disaster; free and confidential access to financial, legal, or mental health counseling at any time; referrals to additional local resources; educational grants for upskilling and professional development; and scholarships to make college more affordable for industry employees and their children. Two Ten brings people in footwear together to support each other, promoting a culture of inclusivity, enhancing the financial and emotional wellbeing of community members, and building a more resilient industry workforce. We are the only charitable foundation in the U.S. with this unique mission. Since our founding in the 1930s we’ve brought hope and opportunity to generations of footwear families.
For questions, please contact Leslie Renner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Ten Day Toolkit
(Click on link for full story)
Helping Evan Afford the Basics
Helping Victoria Get Back on Track
Giving Fiorella the Help She Needed
Two Ten Scholars