Having trouble remembering your password? Not sure which documents are required for financial assistance applications? Check out the topical sections below for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
Scholarship Account Issues –
Our scholarship partner, ISTS, handles all of the account information. Please contact them directly for help with your password and username – 855 670 4787.
Two Ten Community Group Account Issues –
Having trouble logging in to one of our online community groups? Click here to reset your password. Or, contact email@example.com for help with forgotten usernames or account information. Be sure to include your first and last name, along with the email account you used for registration.
Financial Assistance Account Issues –
Can’t remember your password? Click here to reset it.
Two Ten Emails Going to Spam –
Having trouble receiving emails from Two Ten? They may be trapped in your spam folder. But, don’t worry, we can help! Simply visit this website, and follow the instructions based on your email host/provider.
Financial Assistance Application Status –
Have you filled out an online application recently?
• If yes, please use your email address and password by logging in here to check on the status or to update information on your outstanding request. Duplicate applications will be rejected which will delay processing of your current request.
Financial Assistance Application Requirements –
During the application process, you will be required to submit various forms of paperwork. The fastest way to complete your application is to make sure that the paperwork you submit is of good quality, and that you have submitted all required documents. Please be sure to carefully read through our eligibility requirements and mandatory documents check list, available here, before contacting us to check on your application status.
Financial Assistance Sample Documents –
Not sure what information should be visible when submitting required documents? Check out our sample documents page to see how your forms should look.
Should I submit all of my information before I request an Employee or Design Program verification? No. You should request your verification as early as possible to ensure there is sufficient time for the verification to be submitted by the deadline.
What are the selection criteria?
An independent selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
• Financial need
• Essay content (written or video essay)
• Academic achievements and records
• Interest and commitment to career (Footwear Design applicants) Decisions of the selection committees are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given.
What are the details of the award?
• The number and amount of awards varies and are based on financial need of the recipients.
• The scholarships are renewable for up to four years.
• The scholarships will be applied to tuition and fees for degree programs at accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities in the United States.
• Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
• Scholarship funds cannot be used to cover summer or winter intersession school expenses.
Is this scholarship renewable? Yes.
What are the renewal details?
Each year you will receive an email notification with instructions to complete the online renewal application. You will need to provide a transcript showing your cumulative GPA. You must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA to be considered for renewal. You must renew within two years of the most recent complete renewal to remain eligible in the program. A gap larger than two years between complete renewals will require you to complete a new application.
Which school should I list on the application if I have not made a final decision?
You should list your first choice on the application.
How do I change my college choice? You may update your final school choice on the My Profile page at https://aim.applyISTS.net. If you are chosen to receive an award, it will be your responsibility to make sure your college is updated at least 30 days prior to the check issue date stated in the award notification so your check can be issued accordingly. This will not update any application or acceptance forms; however, all awards are issued based on the My Profile page.
How do I know if my application is complete?
Allow five to seven business days after uploading documents for your online status to update. You may monitor the status of your application on your home page at https://aim.applyISTS.net.
• Started: items are needed or are being processed. To see the items, click the grey or yellow ‘Started’ tile next to the application title. This will open another box listing all required items and the current status of each.
• Complete: all required forms and attachments (if applicable) have been received and your application will be considered for the scholarship.
You may also monitor the status of your attachments and recommendations (if applicable).
• Not Received: the attachment has either not been received or has been rejected.
• Not Started: the form has not been requested or started.
• Requested: the form request has been created, but the form has not been started.
• Processing: the attachment has been received and is being reviewed.
• Rejected: the attachment was not accepted and has been rejected.
• Accepted: the attachment has been verified and accepted by ISTS.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to monitor the progress of all application requirements to make sure the application is complete. The status Complete will display on the home page when all forms have been submitted and all documents have been verified.
I uploaded a document that no longer displays on my application. Do I need to upload it again?
There are two situations where your attachment might not upload:
• You upload a file with the same name as one that has already been accepted.
• You upload a file with the same name as one that is waiting to be processed.
Example: You upload your school transcript file and then try to upload the same file with the same name for your test scores requirement because your scores were on it. You simply need to rename the file in order to upload it again so that it may be processed as your test scores.
How do I upload more than one file at a time? You may create a .zip file containing more than one file as long as everything included is in an acceptable format (i.e. .pdf, .tif, .png, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp and .xps.)
What is the difference between Official and Unofficial Transcripts?
Official transcripts must be obtained through your high school administration office, or your college registrar office. These transcripts are normally printed on official letterhead and/or state that they are official. These may contain a signature.
Note: Your official transcript may come to you in a sealed envelope, stating it will become unofficial if opened. When scanning or copying your official transcripts, a watermark may appear noting they are now unofficial. Despite any watermarks or sealed envelopes, you may open the envelope if needed to upload the document. These documents will still be considered official for our purposes. When scanning or copying, you do not need to include a copy of the sealed envelope.
Unofficial transcripts may be accessed through your school’s online student portal. These pages must still be converted to one of the acceptable file formats. There are free tools available that will allow you to save various documents (including web pages) as a PDF. Unofficial transcripts must contain your name and the school name and contact information.
Where and when should I send my supporting documents?
The required supporting documents must be uploaded to your online application by the application deadline. If you do not follow the upload instructions exactly, your application may not be considered. Documents that meet the criteria required for the scholarship application, and are uploaded by the deadline, will be processed and considered on time.
How and when will I receive notification?
• Notifications are sent to recipients and applicants not selected to receive an award via email by the end of July. For recipients, an Acceptance link will be displayed on the home page following the notification.
• Add donotreply@applyISTS.com, contactus@applyISTS.com and twoten@applyISTS.com to your email address book or “safe senders list” to ensure these important emails are not sent to your junk mail folder.
• Do not ‘opt out’ of any email sent from donotreply@applyISTS.com, contactus@applyISTS.com or twoten@applyISTS.com. You may not receive vital information regarding your scholarship applications.
Note: Your email address will only be used to communicate with you about your scholarship applications or other opportunities administered by ISTS for which you may be eligible to apply. We will not provide your email address to any third parties.
What are my responsibilities if I am chosen as a recipient?
You must enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in the fall of the year in which the scholarships are awarded, continue the entire academic year without interruption unless approved by scholarship sponsor, deliver your scholarship check(s) to the proper office at your institution with its attached instructions, and notify Two Ten should your check not arrive within 30 days of the issue date.
How and when are checks issued?
Checks will be issued by Two Ten in early August to each recipient’s mailing address and made payable to the institution on the profile page. For questions about your check, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are scholarships taxable?
Tax laws vary by country. In the United States, scholarship funds used exclusively for the payment of tuition or textbooks are normally not taxable. The scholarship recipient is responsible for taxes, if any, that may be assessed against his or her scholarship award. We recommend consulting your tax advisor for more guidance. You may also click here to consult IRS Publication 970 for further information.
To ensure complete impartiality in selection of recipients and to maintain a high level of professionalism, the program is administered by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc., a firm that specializes in managing sponsored scholarship programs.
My parent’s employment makes me eligible for this scholarship. Whose contact information should I include? You, the applicant, must register with a personal email address. Do not use a parent’s work email address. Your My Profile page should reflect your legal name and contact information. If your parent’s information is needed, it will be specifically asked for on the application.
For additional information regarding the scholarship program click here or call toll free (855) 670-ISTS (4787). Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central.