Having trouble remembering your password? Not sure which documents are required for financial assistance applications? Check out the topical sections below for answers to our most frequently asked questions.
*Please note: Scholarship applications will open January 7, 2020 with our new partner, Scholarship America. We will be updating this page and the FAQ’s below with information specific to Scholarship America in the coming weeks.
Scholarship Account Issues –
Our scholarship partner, Scholarship America, handles all of the account information. Please contact them directly for help with your password and username.
Two Ten Community Group Account Issues –
Having trouble logging in to one of our online community groups? Click here to reset your password. Or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with forgotten usernames or account information. Be sure to include your first and last name, along with the email account you used for registration.
Financial Assistance Account Issues –
Can’t remember your password? Click here to reset it.
Two Ten Emails Going to Spam –
Having trouble receiving emails from Two Ten? They may be trapped in your spam folder. But, don’t worry, we can help! Simply visit this website, and follow the instructions based on your email host/provider.
Financial Assistance Application Status –
Have you filled out an online application recently?
• If yes, please use your email address and password by logging in here to check on the status or to update information on your outstanding request. Duplicate applications will be rejected which will delay processing of your current request.
Financial Assistance Application Requirements –
During the application process, you will be required to submit various forms of paperwork. The fastest way to complete your application is to make sure that the paperwork you submit is of good quality, and that you have submitted all required documents. Please be sure to carefully read through our eligibility requirements and mandatory documents check list, available here, before contacting us to check on your application status.
Financial Assistance Sample Documents –
Not sure what information should be visible when submitting required documents? Check out our sample documents page to see how your forms should look.
Should I submit all of my information before I request an Employee or Design Program verification? No. You should request your verification as early as possible to ensure there is sufficient time for the verification to be submitted by the deadline.
What are the selection criteria?
An independent selection committee will evaluate the applications and select the recipients considering:
• Financial need
• Essay content (written or video essay)
• Academic achievements and records
• Interest and commitment to career (Footwear Design applicants) Decisions of the selection committees are final and are not subject to appeal. No application feedback will be given.
What are the details of the award?
• The number and amount of awards varies and are based on financial need of the recipients.
• The scholarships are renewable for up to four years.
• The scholarships will be applied to tuition and fees for degree programs at accredited, nonprofit two- or four-year colleges/universities in the United States.
• Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the award.
• Scholarship funds cannot be used to cover summer or winter intersession school expenses.
Is this scholarship renewable? Yes.
What are the renewal details?
Each year you will receive an email notification with instructions to complete the online renewal application. You will need to provide a transcript showing your cumulative GPA. You must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA to be considered for renewal. You must renew within two years of the most recent complete renewal to remain eligible in the program. A gap larger than two years between complete renewals will require you to complete a new application.
Which school should I list on the application if I have not made a final decision?
You should list your first choice on the application.