There are jobs — and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Two Ten. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard to provide emergency financial support, special services, and educational resources to footwear families in need. Sound interesting? Come join us.
Current Career Opportunities at Two Ten
The U.S. footwear industry is the only industry to have its own foundation, providing emergency financial assistance, social services, information and referrals, access to confidential counseling, scholarships and other resources to footwear employees and their families across the country. Two Ten Footwear Foundation was founded 80 years ago at 210 Lincoln Street in Boston, and since then has provided millions of dollars in grants to the footwear industry’s 330,000 employees and their families who are in crisis.
Additionally, Two Ten offers professional programs, such as Women in the Footwear Industry (WIFI), a national forum for connecting and empowering the industry’s women through mentoring, education, networking and events; and community initiatives like Footwear Cares, a national volunteer campaign that rallies thousands of footwear employees every year to volunteer in their communities.
The Development Manager of Operations ensures efficient and effective management of Two Ten’s database, fundraising campaigns, event support, donor communications and reporting. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly organized, and a skilled Raiser’s Edge administrator with proven experience managing fundraising campaigns and supporting large scale fundraising events. Reporting to the Managing Director of Advancement, this role will interact with donors and collaborate with all of Two Ten’s departments, including finance, marketing, and programs staff.
The Development Operations Manager is responsible for managing and optimizing organizational development processes to increase funding revenue for Two Ten’s mission. You will take the lead on fundraising campaigns throughout the year and maintain content and data for development activities including solicitations, planning, materials, tracking, and reporting. In collaboration with IT, you will support the department’s Raiser’s Edge clean up, SOP development, and champion new opportunities and solutions to support fundraising goals. You will be responsible for managing the accurate and timely incoming gifts processing and stewardship correspondence.
- Create a trusted and effective Operations function and donor database to support Two Ten’s fundraising goals.
- Support database clean up and update and/or create SOPs for future effective tracking and reporting against fundraising goals.
- Collaborate with the IT to create monthly progress and analysis reports, financial dashboards, and supplemental documents for board meetings, Development Committee meetings, department meetings, and leadership.
- Manage, track and report on fundraising campaigns including employee giving campaigns and supplier campaign.
- Oversee accurate and timely gift processing, including processing donations, generating invoices for donors, and producing timely acknowledgement letters.
- Propose and test new opportunities to maximize Raiser’s Edge support for new fundraising channels, including online donations.
- Train and provide ongoing support to staff on Raiser’s Edge usage and SOPs
- Create schedule for auditing and mainting up to date information for all Organization records, relationships, and major donors.
- Provide best in class leadership and support for Two Ten events
- Provide critical accurate and timely support for Two Ten’s annual gala, including management of donor pipeline, registration, tracking of donor benefits and fulfillment, invoicing, acknowledgements, and on-site event support.
- Support other development events as needed including golf tournaments, Women in the Footwear Industry (WIFI) events, and Footwear Cares® events.
- Create and manage post-event reporting on metrics and year over year comparison tracking.
- Proven experience managing and leveraging Raiser’s Edge to support fundraising goals for 5+ years preferred.
- Experience managing fundraising campaigns and large scale fundraising events
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under competing deadlines.
- Results-oriented with the ability to take ownership of staying on timeline and reaching goals
- Strong relationship building and communication skills, especially with c-suite and senior executives
- Understanding of non-profit organizational structure and culture
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Occasional travel
This job might be for you if:
- You easily and naturally care about and engage with people. You love interacting and collaborating with people and have loads of innate savvy about getting business done in a way that deepens working relationships.
- You get results. You love solving difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You like managing multiple projects at once, and in the process, you are patient, professional and cool under pressure. You like a fast-paced environment. You want to make a meaningful difference in the world, and it doesn’t bother you that sometimes it requires your involvement before 9am and after 5pm.
- You are a relationship-builder. You are always focused on strengthening the organization’s mission internally and externally by developing strong and meaningful relationships with donors to ensure they realize their philanthropic goals and love what the Foundation is doing.
- You communicate clearly. Your written work is exceptional, compelling and smart. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anybody and you’re very effective and respectful when communicating with your colleagues, donors and board members.
- You strive for excellence. You work hard and take ownership of what you do. You like independence and thrive in a team-oriented environment. You ask for help when you need it. You are reliable, resilient and have superior organizational skills.
- You laugh. We laugh a lot at Two Ten and we’re looking for team members who will bring a sense of humor, positive energy and dynamism to our team. We celebrate birthdays and eat birthday cake. We work hard and want to enjoy our workday.
We are strongly committed to a diverse, highly-supportive, family-friendly and team-oriented workplace!
We offer an excellent and competitive benefits package.
Two Ten Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to maintaining a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.
Please send cover letters & resumes to email@example.com
Manager: Senior Director of Program Services
The SSIS will be the point person to coordinate client referrals in the Social Service Program and will foster a connection between clients and Two Ten. The Specialist will be able to assess clients’ needs and identify the level of services that Two Ten can provide to them. The SSIS will receive hands-on training and supervision from a Master’s level Clinician. The SSIS will report directly to the Senior Director of Program Services.
Skills and Experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services, Social Work, Psychology or related field required
- SW licensure (LSW or higher)
- Prior assessment experience
- Working knowledge of family assistance resources, legislation, and entitlement programs
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize workload
- Data entry proficiency
- Works well independently and within team environment
- Great time-management abilities
- Displays good judgement and ability to problem solve
- High quality customer service approach
- Non-judgmental attitude/approach
- Experience working with confidential/sensitive information
- Manage varied caseload
- Complete telephonic assessment and determine eligibility
- Formulate assessment of client need(s) and make recommendations for level/type of service i.e. Information and Referral, Counseling or Financial Assistance
- Triage emergency crisis cases
- Locate new resources based on needs of client population
- Work with company/brand contacts regarding requests for assistance
- Point person for program data requests
- Review cases of consultant staff
- Work inter-departmentally to meet needs of Foundation
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org