There are jobs — and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Two Ten. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard to provide emergency financial support, special services, and educational resources to footwear families in need. Sound interesting? Come join us.
Reporting to the VP of Development, the Manager, Community & Corporate Engagement will plan, implement and manage community engagement and volunteer programs in support of mission goals and organizational fundraising. As a key member of the Development Team, the individual will work closely with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including donors and board members; work with corporate partner sponsors who fund Two Ten grants; support fundraising efforts; work with educational program staff to facilitate awareness and audience engagement initiatives; and collaborate with the Two Ten Communications team to facilitate community outreach. This is a remote position.
The initial focus of the position will be to develop an effective community engagement strategy and plan special events to engage the Two Ten community, including affinity groups and industry leadership councils, and create and launch new volunteer programs to engage corporate partner organizations.
· Design, implement, manage and evaluate strategies for visibility, outreach, and engagement of people, including innovative individual and group volunteering experiences, events and initiatives for year-round strategic engagement of Two Ten community members, corporate partners and industry-based affinity groups
· Create programming and facilitate content for in-person and virtual events
· Manage implementation of group volunteer experiences that advance community goals and support the goals of corporate partners
· Manage Women in Footwear Industry (WIFI) community, an affinity group for women
· In collaboration with IT, identify and implement system and infrastructure needs to support growth and long-term sustainability of a corporate volunteer program
· In collaboration with the grant issuing staff, identify opportunities for additional ways to engage corporate and community partners
· In collaboration with marketing and communications staff, plan outreach strategies, develop a comprehensive communications plan for community/corporate partner engagement, and create effective internal and external communications for community/corporate partner engagement and volunteer opportunities
· Define and track KPIs to guide decisions about community events and member engagement
· Evaluate and innovate systems, processes, and engagements to ensure long-term success of the program, meeting the needs of the community and organization
· All other duties as assigned
· Full-time, Monday to Friday
· Remote work,10% travel required
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable professional experience
· 5+ years relevant work experience and proven success preferably in volunteer management, social impact design, corporate community relations, project management, community organizing, and/or other related areas
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated urgency and decision-making ability with individuals at all levels including high-level stakeholders
· Detail-oriented with superb organizational skills
· Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to anticipate, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
· Technology skills including expertise with Microsoft Office and database management; willingness to learn new applications and identify innovative ways for technology to support organizational objectives
· Strong customer focus in all tasks and activities, even while at times under pressure
· Proven ability to build and maintain solid relationships that enhance internal organizational relations and external community interactions
Two Ten offers a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental plans (85% employer contribution to premiums), a generous 403(b) employer base contribution, substantial vacation, sick and personal time, company-paid life and disability coverage, and an exciting, collegial work environment.
To apply, please submit a cover letter summarizing your relevant experience and a resume. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.